Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Past 24 Hours and the Next 48....

The Past 24 Hours...
The past 24 hours has been epic. Almost literally. I officially submitted my application to EPIK, a program designed to get me to South Korea and teach English. Big deal since I had been waiting for my last letter of recommendation from my boss.
This afternoon I got an email from an organization I had a loan through. I didn't know how I was going to get the first month payment out since it was over 500.00. I applied for some "financial burden" thing over a month ago and never received word. Then, out of the blue, this email states that it has been granted and I don't have to pay a single dime until december.

The Next 48 Hours...
One of my dearest friends that I've made here in Missouri is leaving for India and I won't see him until August. =( It's a big freaking deal. =(

No comments: