Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Working on the video

This is my first video project EVER that actually needs to be finished. I can't wait to see the finished project. Today I stayed after school for a couple of hours...I must have really looked DILIGENT!!

As soon as it is finished I'll try to see if I can upload it here :) Wouldn't that be neat?

Anyways, life in Andong has been pretty exciting lately. We have a HomePlus!! For those of you who have no idea what that it is...picture a Walmart. A Three Story Super Walmart. Heaven. I'll still buy my veggies and fruits at the market to save money and stress but I can't help but fall in love with the idea of having a huge super mart within walking distance.

I don't have a lot to show right now...I'm sorry. I do want to show some before and after pictures of our down town. Right now it's ripped to shreds! As a part of the deal to allow HomePlus to open up shop in our city they had to promise to beautify the down town area. I'm so freaking excited. Waterfalls, a place to eat food outside, and just plain ol' beauty. I just hope no one drowns or messes up the pretty water.

I finally went to Hahoe village. I went with some amazing people who always tend to get me out of the house and out into the real world to get some culture in me :) The Scenery was amazing....so I'll let my pictures do the talking :)





What do you see in this picture? Hahaha. Now that's what I call Culture!!











Finally I have the video that I made. I got some positive feedback and some negative...so the next one will be better <3 
If it doesn't work I have the video uploaded on youtube :) Please leave a comment if you liked it or not :)


Thanks a lot!!



No comments: