Monday, January 21, 2013

Funny Principal :)

Sippin' on my coffee and the principal comes up to me. First thing he says is, "Do you know Adam and Eve?"


Where is this going? He knows I'm a Christian since we've had this discussion before. So, with a little confusion I say "Yes".
He then proceeds to say:

"Adam was in the garden talking to God and asks, 'God, why did you make woman so beautiful?' God says 'It is simple, so you will love her.'

Adam then replies, 'God, why did you make woman with long flowing hair soft to touch and reflecting the light around them?'

God again replies 'It is simple, so you will love her.'

... ... Adam has one more question 'God, then why is woman so dumb?'

God takes a moment before responding, 'Tis simple, so she will love you.' "



I almost choked on my coffee. Ha ha ha ha...Way to go Principal. Way to go...

No comments: