Monday, January 21, 2013

My After School Activities

So, I plan on buying a car mainly so I can help out a lot more than I've been able to in the past. I want to be able to help out in cases like these:

This is Saelum. She needs a home. When she was a baby her eye became infected and ruptured. It doesn't stop her from being sweet and kind. If fact, I can't help but think she's a pirate. Ha ha.


This is Bobae. He was sick as a baby too which is why his eyes are a little cloudy. He can see perfectly fine and is super affectionate!!
This is Silverstar. She's a loner. Doesn't like anything but people. I kind of like that about her. She's the opposite of me. Ha ha.

This is Tinkerbell. Sweet Overlord of all that is cute.

And last, but not least, Acalia. She's shy and needs a lot of love in order for her to return affection. She doesn't like anyone or anything...except Tinkerbell.





These are the current animals I'm trying to help find homes :)

No comments: