Saturday, June 19, 2010

A new chapter

I have been thinking a lot lately about how I am going to change the direction of this blog. Originally it was meant for comedic relief, a candid look into my life and my many adventures using the Kansas City Public Transportation. Since starting this blog, however, my experiences dwindled down to one every month instead of each and every time my toes touched the rubber encased steps.




The reason my thoughts had taken me down this particular road is because my path, once again, is shifting. I could easily document the steps I have to take to prepare myself for my journey outside the states or I could keep up with the comedic side of my life and try to maintain the simple, yet delightful, glimpse into situations that could “only happen to me”.



I suppose as I continue to write I shall ultimately make my decision. If you know me at all you can probably guess which way I shall lean towards. However, since the country I shall be living in for the next year is full of rich history and interesting traditions I am almost positive a lot of my contributions will be educational and hopefully offer a new perspective on this ancient culture.



I swear that will be the most exciting part. Ancient History has always been a little passion of mine. This is because I always love a good story and much of what we know from history was passed down by word of mouth. I think any class would have been a lot more interesting if it had all been presented to us as “story time”.

No comments: