Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So I got in...

What I have probably mentioned in the past is that I have been applying for a 'job' in South Korea teaching English.
I got it.


I can't believe it. I got it. I am so amazed that I feel like I should get everything done right now so I can ensure my slot in the next semester's program.

I had the interview on Monday and less than 12 hours later I had a response saying I had passed the interview stage and they would like to invite me to go to South Korea.

WOW!

So I guess the whole theme of this blog will change from my adventures in KC to my adventures in SK....

Weird

3 comments:

CorissaBaker said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! That's going to be very exciting! When will you leave?

Unknown said...

I have to be there by August 18 =D

S. Korea is near Japan...I will turn to you should I get some vacation time!!

CorissaBaker said...

Awesome! So fast! I'm sure it's going to be a great time! And if you do go to Japan and you're looking for rich ancient history, definitely check out Kyoto!