Friday, October 9, 2009

To start

Hey all! This is the start of my new blog.
I've had a lot of things happen to me ever since I moved from home and started out on my own in Kansas City, Missouri. Some of them are quite funny and I've decided to document them here so that you may enjoy them as well.

OF course it would take a long time for me to bring you up to speed on some of the many things that has happened to me so I think I'll spread it out through a couple of posts. That way if one in particular interests you it will be easy for you to find it over and over again. Like that idea?

I will go in order the best I can. :) I hope you enjoy!

<3

Amanda

2 comments:

Sara Michele said...

I'm glad you have a blog!

Don't worry so much about catching up on the past stuff, otherwise you might burn out! If you tell us about recent events, you can always refer back to another time as you think of them, so no pressure :)

Unknown said...

Good advice!! :) Thanks <3